REGENERATION 2017. The Conference.
Riva del Garda, Italy | Rocca di Riva del Garda.
Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CEST)
It’s time to imagine a living future and a world of living buildings. The Living Building Challenge is a philosophy, certification and advocacy tool for projects to move beyond merely being less bad and to become truly regenerative. The Challenge defines the most advanced measure of sustainability in the built environment possible today and acts to rapidly diminish the gap between current limits and the end-game positive solutions we seek.
The conference is connected to REGENERATION, the 64 hours European competition organized by Macro Design Studio and Carlo Battisti together with the International Living Future Institute and also represents the annual main event of the Living Building Challenge Collaborative: Italy, a community-based group sharing knowledge and creating the local conditions that support development of Living Buildings, Sites and Communities.
- 09:00 – 09:30 Registration
- 09:30 – 09:40 INTRODUCTION | Carlo Battisti and Paola Moschini
- 09:40 – 10:05 Presentation by the YELLOW team in competition
- 10:05 – 10:30 Presentation by the BLUE team in competition
- 10:30 – 10:55 Presentation of the GREEN team in competition
- 10:55 – 11:25 REGENERATION AND RESILIENCE: COMING TOGETHER FOR A LIVING FUTURE | Amanda Sturgeon, CEO of the International Living Future Institute
- 11:25 – 11:45 Coffee break
- 11:45 – 12:05 TOWARDS A NEW HEALTHY AND SUSTAINABLE FUTURE | Martin Brown, founder of Fairsnape
- 12:05 – 12:25 ARCHITECTURAL DEVICES FOR REGENERATIVE STRATEGIES IN EXTREME CLIMATES | Emanuele Naboni, Associate professor at the Royal Danish Academy Copenhagen, School of Architecture
- 12:25 – 12:45 HOW TO MAKE YOUR DAILY PRACTICE BLOSSOM WITH LBC? Emmanuel Pauwels, founder of Green Living Projects
- 12:45 – 13:00 Proclamation of the winners of REGENERATION 2017
Where Fortezza Rocca di Riva del Garda (TN) Italy | Coordinates 45.884533, 10.8421131
Parking (toll) Parcheggio Terme Romane, Viale Pilati 2, 38066 Riva del Garda; Parcheggio Monte Oro, Via Monte Oro 1, 38066 Riva del Garda
Information +39 3289797497 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration here. Participation is free but seats are limited. Deadline for registration: Friday 28th April 2017.
Language The Conference will be in English (with simultaneous translation).
CEU 4 Educational credits for architects will be provided in agreement with Ordine degli Architetti Pianificatori e Paesaggisti e Conservatori di Trento. This conference has been approved for 4 LFA (Living Future Accredited professional) CEU hours. Attendance certification will be released at the end of the conference.