Consider putting not too much emphasis on process improvement. Because people are the key to the success of a company.
CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market People Policy Project Management Quote Science Social responsibility Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology Travels
- The mountains are calling.
- It’s all about performances.
- Collaboration + abundance at #LF19.
- QAES. Un progetto … di ampio respiro.
- The RESTORE Challenge.
- Office, Health and Change.
- ILFI a Klimahouse. La scelta per un Living Future.
- Buon Natale | Frohe Weihnachten | Merry Christmas
- Declare. Your product.
- FACE3 | Final event
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige biomimicry biophilia Bolzano bolzano bozen BTH carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions Collaborative comfort COST cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energy efficiency Environment environmental impact EURAC facciate FACE fassaden façades fiera bolzano Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ health historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT NOI Techpark photo Progetto Manifattura regeneration regenerative design resilience RESTORE retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC WELL wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2019]
I più letti
Living Future 2019
- The myth of “stage agnostic” investing
- Tastemakers raises $1.4M to sell Africa experiences to the world
- Summer flash sale ends tonight: 2-for-1 Disrupt Berlin 2019 passes
- Silicone 3D printing startup Spectroplast spins out of ETHZ with $1.5M
- This Thiel Fellow thinks he can help scooters, drones and delivery robots charge themselves with sunlight