CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market Music People Policy Project Management Quote Social responsibility Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology Travels
- La World Green Building Week del Collaborative.
- The 2019 Klimahouse Startup Award call is open!
- Le letture estive del Collaborative.
- What does good look like?
- Regenerative Design in the Digital Practice.
- Collaborating for a Living Future.
- Sustainability, Restorative to Regenerative.
- Matera. Benessere e felicità riscoprendo il proprio passato.
- Restorative buildings across Europe.
- Buona Pasqua ! Frohe Ostern ! Happy Easter !
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige biomimicry biophilia Bolzano bolzano bozen BTH carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions Collaborative comfort COST cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energy efficiency Environment environmental impact EURAC facciate FACE fassaden façades fiera bolzano Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ health historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival integrated design International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT photo Progetto Manifattura regeneration regenerative design resilience RESTORE retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC WELL wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2017]
I più letti
Living Future 2018
- uBiome is jumping into therapeutics with a healthy $83 million in Series C financing
- Cleo, the ‘digital assistant’ that replaces your banking apps, picks up $10M Series A led by Balderton
- uBeam wireless power’s CEO Meredith Perry steps aside amidst B2B pivot
- Eventbrite’s IPO should encourage tech companies to get out while they still can
- Cluep, a Canadian startup that raised just $500K, acquired for $40M
- Follow carlobattisti on WordPress.com
FACE3 – Unit IV (Innsbruck)Façades Architecture Construction Engineering (3rd ed.)13 settembre 2018Interreg Italy-Austria FACEcamp project offers a training course aimed at increasing the know-how of companies and freelance professionals operating in the field of complex technological building façades.
- Stop alle microplastiche in Europa, lo chiede il Parlamento di Strasburgo
- Salvador Dalí. La ricerca dell’immortalità: al cinema il film che ripercorre la vita e l’opera
- Il lato più buffo della natura nelle foto finaliste dei Comedy wildlife photography awards 2018
- L’automobile del boom economico non è più sinonimo di libertà di movimento
- Border collie, storia e caratteristiche del cane da pastore per eccellenza
- A stunning solar-powered pavilion is planned for pasta company Barilla
- Plastic straws are a thing of the past, but which reusable straw is best for the future?
- A sustainable campus is built from 22 recycled shipping containers
- Worlds largest Victorian glasshouse receives a glorious restoration
- Harvest your own produce at this solar-powered wellness retreat
- Regenerative Manufacturing at a Tipping Point
- Enterprise Community Partners and International Living Future Institute Partner to Bring Healthy Buildings to Where They are Most Needed
- Toxnot Chosen to be Platform for Creation of ILFI Declare Labels
- LP18 Speaker Interview: Pauline Souza of WRNS Studio
- Increasing demand for Red List Free products drives innovation in the supply chain
- Enel Open Innovability Challenge: Live Visualization of Digital Communications
- Powering Electronic Instruments on a Rotating Shaft
- Protecting LV and MV Distribution Lines from Bird Collisions and Nest Formation
- Open Philanthropy Project Challenge: Bioinspiration and Unusual Biology
- A Healthier Food Additive