Richard Buckminster “Bucky” Fuller (July 12, 1895 – July 1, 1983) was an American systems theorist, architect, engineer, author, designer, inventor, and futurist. Fuller published more than 30 books, inventing and popularizing terms such as “Spaceship Earth”, ephemeralization, and synergetic. He also developed numerous inventions, mainly architectural designs, the best known of which is the geodesic dome. Carbon molecules known as fullerenes were later named by scientists for their resemblance to geodesic spheres.
CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market Music People Policy Project Management Quote Social responsibility Sport Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology
- Mille e una facciata.
- Non può finire così.
- Il wellbeing che vorrei.
- Resiliente il progetto o il Project Manager?
- Ritorna “Questioni di facciata”. Ed è BIM.
- RESTORE | REthinking Sustainability TOwards a Regenerative Economy
- My Klimahouse ’17.
- REGENERATION 2017 – Apply now!
- Anno nuovo, nuovo logo (ma non solo).
- Buon Natale | Frohe Weihnachten | Merry Christmas
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige Bolzano BTH building materials carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions comfort cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energia solare energy efficiency enertour Environment environmental challenges environmental impact EPD EURAC europe 2020 facciate FACE fassaden façades fiera bolzano football Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival Innovation School International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge lunga notte della ricerca Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT photo politecnico di milano Progetto Manifattura regeneration resilience retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2017]
I più letti
Living Future 2017
Prossimi eventi6-7.04.2017 Congresso CIRIAF | Perugia (I); 26-29.04.2017 REGENERATION | Dro (I); 15-18.05.2017 ICBEST | Istanbul (TR); 17-19.05.2017 Living Future | Seattle, WA (USA)
- ILFI & GBA Announce Opening of Living Product Hub in Pittsburgh
- Ten Actions Toward a Living Future
- LBC Brings Net Zero to Building Codes in Miami Beach
- Desert Rain House in Oregon Earns First-ever Residential Living Building Certification
- U.S. EPA Includes Declare and Living Product Challenge in Recommendations to Federal Purchasers
- Viridis Learning Challenge: New Approaches to Improve Employment Outcomes from Career and Technical Education
- How to Eliminate Delamination of Carton Board During Printing Processes?
- Indirect Estimates of Reservoir Water Storage
- Roche Diabetes Care Challenge
- Converting Heat Contained in Waste Water Effluents into Forms of Energy for On-site Use
- Startup megacampus Station F is going to open at the end of June
- GV design partner, Daniel Burka, on prototyping your way to massive influence
- Arable raises $4.25 million to demystify farming with sensors and data
- Eligible founder Katelyn Gleason’s plan to upend the billion dollar medical billing industry
- Matroid can watch videos and detect anything within them
- Oil Shouldn’t Have to Spill to Get Us to Fight for the Environment
- Cuomo Strengthens Food Recovery Act with Tax Credit!
- Week 9: KXL Gets Approved, and the Climate Debate in the White House Gets Heated
- CA Officials Reaffirm Clean Cars Standards [Updated]
- Methane Pollution: California Steps Up as Trump Steps Back