When one image is better than 100 words. Is it possible to create a human experience where we don’t destroy the planet? These are 10 provoking images showing what we are really doing to the planet. Thanks to Collective Evolution for archiving them as (I hope) a memento. Collective Evolution (CE) inspires us to begin expanding our way of thinking so we can take conscious steps towards creating BIG change on the planet. CE believes in creating change by thinking outside the box. CE aims to challenge the current status quo by shaking up how we currently think about the world […]
CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market People Policy Project Management Quote Science Social responsibility Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology Travels
- FACE3 | Final event
- When biophilia meets biomimicry.
- Join us in Malaga for a journey into Sustainability 4.0
- La World Green Building Week del Collaborative.
- The 2019 Klimahouse Startup Award call is open!
- Le letture estive del Collaborative.
- What does good look like?
- Regenerative Design in the Digital Practice.
- Collaborating for a Living Future.
- Sustainability, Restorative to Regenerative.
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige biomimicry biophilia Bolzano bolzano bozen BTH carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions Collaborative comfort COST cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energy efficiency Environment environmental impact EURAC facciate FACE fassaden façades fiera bolzano Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ health historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival integrated design International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT photo Progetto Manifattura regeneration regenerative design resilience RESTORE retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC WELL wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2017]
I più letti
Living Future 2018
- Overnight success now requires a little more time
- What the FDA’s restriction of e-cig flavors means for Juul
- Meet Uber’s newly promoted chief product officer, Manik Gupta
- Propel accelerates with $18M Series B to manage product lifecycle
- Italic launches its marketplace for affordable luxury goods from top manufacturers