CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market People Policy Project Management Quote Science Social responsibility Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology Travels
- When biophilia meets biomimicry.
- Join us in Malaga for a journey into Sustainability 4.0
- La World Green Building Week del Collaborative.
- The 2019 Klimahouse Startup Award call is open!
- Le letture estive del Collaborative.
- What does good look like?
- Regenerative Design in the Digital Practice.
- Collaborating for a Living Future.
- Sustainability, Restorative to Regenerative.
- Matera. Benessere e felicità riscoprendo il proprio passato.
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige biomimicry biophilia Bolzano bolzano bozen BTH carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions Collaborative comfort COST cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energy efficiency Environment environmental impact EURAC facciate FACE fassaden façades fiera bolzano Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ health historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival integrated design International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT photo Progetto Manifattura regeneration regenerative design resilience RESTORE retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC WELL wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2017]
I più letti
Living Future 2018
- China is funding the future of American biotech
- Domio just raised $12 million in Series A funding to build ‘apart hotels’ across the US
- Alumni Ventures Group is the most active venture fund you’ve never heard of
- Hiver lets you manage shared email addresses from Gmail
- Virtual reality makes food taste better
- Week 91: Speak No Climate Change, Hear No Climate Change . . .
- IPCC 1.5°C Report: Don’t Despair There’s a Solutions Chapter
- Finally, a Farewell to Foam Coffee Cups and Clamshells in NYC
- Her Stand-Up Paddleboard Is a Platform for Campaigning Against Plastic Pollution
- NYS Drinking Water Quality Council Moves to Regulate PFAS
- Follow carlobattisti on WordPress.com
COST RESTORE Training School 2Regenerative Design in the Digital Practice15 ottobre 2018International Conference | Malaga | 15-19 October 2018
- Financing an equitable, sharing city
- Episode 145: A ballad to Oakland during VERGE 18, clearing the air on carbon removal
- What the circular economy's early days look like for Amazon and Nike
- Moving the needle: toward a more holistic and ethical fashion industry
- 3 takeaways from Google's search for 'carbon-free' energy
- Da Venezia ad Aquileia, decine di patrimoni Unesco sono messi a repentaglio dal riscaldamento globale
- Hands off the Antarctic, il nuovo inno di Thom Yorke per la salvaguardia dell’oceano Antartico
- Favini candidata al LuxePack in Green award per il suo contributo all’economia circolare
- 10 anni di lotte ambientaliste in Ecuador, dove i diritti della madre Terra sono sanciti dalla Costituzione
- Scozia, raggiunto il record mondiale di produzione di energia dalle maree
- A recycled brick wall runs through this breezy home in Australia
- The adorable Acorn tiny cabin is made of wood salvaged from an old mansion
- Urban Nouveau proposes to turn a historic Stockholm bridge into housing and a park
- 6 tips for crafting an eco-friendly Halloween costume
- An experimental greenhouse pops up at a busy Copenhagen intersection
- Sediment Removal Techniques for Reservoir Sustainability - Stage 1
- Predicting Risks from Bioterrorism or Biowarfare
- Enel Open Innovability Challenge: Live Visualization of Digital Communications
- Powering Electronic Instruments on a Rotating Shaft
- Protecting LV and MV Distribution Lines from Bird Collisions and Nest Formation