The global carbon cycle shows the carbon reservoirs in GtC (gigatonne= one thousand million tonnes) and fluxes in GtC/year. The indicated figures are annual averages over the period 1980 to 1989. The component cycles are simplified and the figures present average values. The riverine flux, particularly the anthropogenic portion, is currently very poorly quantified and is not shown here. Evidence is accumulating that many of the fluxes can fluctuate significantly from year to year. In contrast to the static view conveyed in figures like this one, the carbon system is dynamic and coupled to the climate system on seasonal, interannual and decadal timescales. [UNEP | GRID-Arendal]
CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market Music People Policy Project Management Quote Social responsibility Sport Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology
- Pioneering a new frontier for healthy buildings.
- Buona Pasqua ! Frohe Ostern ! Happy Easter !
- Come join us for LF17 :-)
- The future of LBC Collaboratives in Europe.
- REGENERATION 2017. The Conference.
- Mille e una facciata.
- Non può finire così.
- Il wellbeing che vorrei.
- Resiliente il progetto o il Project Manager?
- Ritorna “Questioni di facciata”. Ed è BIM.
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige Bolzano BTH building materials carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions Collaborative comfort competition cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energia solare energy efficiency enertour Environment environmental challenges environmental impact EURAC europe 2020 facciate fassaden façades fiera bolzano Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ health historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival Innovation School International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge lunga notte della ricerca Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT photo politecnico di milano Progetto Manifattura regeneration resilience retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2017]
I più letti
Living Future 2017
Prossimi eventi6-7.04.2017 Congresso CIRIAF | Perugia (I); 26-29.04.2017 REGENERATION | Dro (I); 15-18.05.2017 ICBEST | Istanbul (TR); 17-19.05.2017 Living Future | Seattle, WA (USA)
- Telegraph Media Group acquires UK exam preparation app Gojimo
- AIDoc Medical raises $7M to bring AI to medical imaging analysis
- Airbnb’s new open source library lets you design with React and render to Sketch
- A chat with Imzy co-founder Jessica Moreno on building a kinder online community
- Sense360 raises $7 million to track customers in fast food restaurants