The global carbon cycle shows the carbon reservoirs in GtC (gigatonne= one thousand million tonnes) and fluxes in GtC/year. The indicated figures are annual averages over the period 1980 to 1989. The component cycles are simplified and the figures present average values. The riverine flux, particularly the anthropogenic portion, is currently very poorly quantified and is not shown here. Evidence is accumulating that many of the fluxes can fluctuate significantly from year to year. In contrast to the static view conveyed in figures like this one, the carbon system is dynamic and coupled to the climate system on seasonal, interannual and decadal timescales. [UNEP | GRID-Arendal]
CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market Music People Policy Project Management Quote Social responsibility Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology Travels
- La World Green Building Week del Collaborative.
- The 2019 Klimahouse Startup Award call is open!
- Le letture estive del Collaborative.
- What does good look like?
- Regenerative Design in the Digital Practice.
- Collaborating for a Living Future.
- Sustainability, Restorative to Regenerative.
- Matera. Benessere e felicità riscoprendo il proprio passato.
- Restorative buildings across Europe.
- Buona Pasqua ! Frohe Ostern ! Happy Easter !
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige biomimicry biophilia Bolzano bolzano bozen BTH carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions Collaborative comfort COST cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energy efficiency Environment environmental impact EURAC facciate FACE fassaden façades fiera bolzano Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ health historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival integrated design International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT photo Progetto Manifattura regeneration regenerative design resilience RESTORE retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC WELL wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2017]
I più letti
Living Future 2018
- Cleo, the ‘digital assistant’ that replaces your banking apps, picks up $10M Series A led by Balderton
- uBeam wireless power’s CEO Meredith Perry steps aside amidst B2B pivot
- Eventbrite’s IPO should encourage tech companies to get out while they still can
- Cluep, a Canadian startup that raised just $500K, acquired for $40M
- Meet the startups in the latest Alchemist class