We think about cost of living all the time, especially when we’re looking to move from one location to another – says Matt Johnson on Business Insider of January, 17th. Our perspective is, therefore, generally rather narrow. The folks at Movehub.com have compiled some awesome data that forces us to take a look at the entire world. This is an infographic of the cost of living all over the world and when you look at the data, presented in this way, the results are a bit staggering. For example, the top three countries for cost of living are Switzerland, Norway, and Venezuela. While the lowest are India, Nepal, and Pakistan. Take a look at the whole eye-opening infographic here – but how much I love infographics ?!? 🙂
CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market People Policy Project Management Quote Science Social responsibility Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology Travels
- FACE3 | Final event
- When biophilia meets biomimicry.
- Join us in Malaga for a journey into Sustainability 4.0
- La World Green Building Week del Collaborative.
- The 2019 Klimahouse Startup Award call is open!
- Le letture estive del Collaborative.
- What does good look like?
- Regenerative Design in the Digital Practice.
- Collaborating for a Living Future.
- Sustainability, Restorative to Regenerative.
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige biomimicry biophilia Bolzano bolzano bozen BTH carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions Collaborative comfort COST cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energy efficiency Environment environmental impact EURAC facciate FACE fassaden façades fiera bolzano Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ health historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival integrated design International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT photo Progetto Manifattura regeneration regenerative design resilience RESTORE retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC WELL wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2017]
I più letti
Living Future 2018
- Overnight success now requires a little more time
- What the FDA’s restriction of e-cig flavors means for Juul
- Meet Uber’s newly promoted chief product officer, Manik Gupta
- Propel accelerates with $18M Series B to manage product lifecycle
- Italic launches its marketplace for affordable luxury goods from top manufacturers