We think about cost of living all the time, especially when we’re looking to move from one location to another – says Matt Johnson on Business Insider of January, 17th. Our perspective is, therefore, generally rather narrow. The folks at Movehub.com have compiled some awesome data that forces us to take a look at the entire world. This is an infographic of the cost of living all over the world and when you look at the data, presented in this way, the results are a bit staggering. For example, the top three countries for cost of living are Switzerland, Norway, and Venezuela. While the lowest are India, Nepal, and Pakistan. Take a look at the whole eye-opening infographic here – but how much I love infographics ?!? 🙂
CloudArchitecture Biomimicry Business Model Cities Companies Constructions Design Education Energy Events Green Building Green Communities Green jobs ICT Images Innovation Leadership Management Market People Policy Project Management Quote Science Social responsibility Standards Strategy Sustainability Technology Travels
- It’s all about performances.
- Collaboration + abundance at #LF19.
- QAES. Un progetto … di ampio respiro.
- The RESTORE Challenge.
- Office, Health and Change.
- ILFI a Klimahouse. La scelta per un Living Future.
- Buon Natale | Frohe Weihnachten | Merry Christmas
- Declare. Your product.
- FACE3 | Final event
- When biophilia meets biomimicry.
Tag Cloudacustica alto adige biomimicry biophilia Bolzano bolzano bozen BTH carbon footprint CasaClima climate change Cluster Edilizia TIS CO2 emissions Collaborative comfort COST cradle to cradle daylighting efficienza energetica energy efficiency Environment environmental impact EURAC facciate FACE fassaden façades fiera bolzano Frohe Weihnachten Greenbuild green economy gruppo di lavoro gruppo facciate gruppo IEQ health historic building IDM IEQ indoor air quality Indoor Environmental Quality Innovation Festival International Living Future Institute IPMA ItaliaCamp jazz KlimaLand LBC LCA lean manufacturing LEED Living Building Challenge Macro Design Studio Made in Italy Milano MIT NOI Techpark photo Progetto Manifattura regeneration regenerative design resilience RESTORE retrofitting ricerca e sviluppo school smart cities social innovation solar decathlon South Tyrol startup südtirol alto adige The Natural Step TIS USGBC WELL wellbeing
© http://carlobattisti.com [2012-2017]
I più letti
Living Future 2019
- To Keep Global Food Supply Secure: More Plants, Less Waste
- California Cities Rolling Toward a More Sustainable Future
- Keeping an Eye on Tench, an Invasive Fish That’s Crept Into the Great Lakes
- #NoDamRaise: Water Supply Solutions Shouldn't Involve Shasta
- Is Climate Fiction a Subset of Science Fiction—or Something Else Entirely?